Event Phone: 07557 447084
The NEW for 2023 British Cross Country Championship will start the season at the awesome Spaunton Quarry on Sunday 30th April, with event partners Motul UK, Borilli Tyres UK, Monsters of Dirt and Eurotek UK.
As always we will put the maximum amount of effort in to make sure all our riders are happy and able to complete the lap. There will be a shorter lap for the youth riders, and then the longer lap of approximately 7 miles for the adult event. With open going, hills, woodland, tracks and trails there really is something here for everyone. We are keeping it flowing with it being the first race. Hard standing parking is also a massive bonus! NEW TRACK FROM ROUND 1!
FINAL INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ!!!!!
- Online Entries close Thursday 27TH April at midnight. After this, DAY ENTRIES ONLY that carry a surcharge of £10.
- Entries can be completed and paid for online. Anyone that does not have PayPal, please TEXT the Event Mobile on 07557 447084 for Bank Details.
- FOR ANY RIDERS THAT PAY & DON’T TURN UP THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ISSUED.
- No refunds will be issued to anyone within 72 hours of the event as per standard Rules & Regulations.
- Please form an orderly queue at Signing On at all times. Please respect other peoples privacy.
- PLEASE NOTE – FOR ALL EVENTS IN 2023 YOU HAVE TO OWN AN IOPD EVENT LICENCE. You have to produce your IOPD Licence at EVERY event. This can be used at all Play Days & all Competition Days. You can purchase a Day Licence for £15 or a Yearly Licence for £25.
- There will be a small spares shop onsite both days, plus Edge Merchandise is always available to purchase.
- All Marshals and Photographers MUST sign on at the “Event Signing On” marquee before they go out onto the course.
- All dogs MUST be kept on a lead at all times, and PLEASE pick up your own dogs mess!
- All children under the age of 16 must remain with all adult at all times
- All litter to be taken home with you! WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE YOUR LITTER AWAY! If you need a bin bag please ask at Signing On.
- WE WILL NOT TOLERTATE ABUSE TOWARDS ANY SIGNING ON STAFF, COURSE MARSHALS OR OFFICIALS. If you can not be respectful or pleasant do not come. Rider to rider abuse is also not tolerated. You will be asked to leave if this happens.
- Catering onsite all weekend.
- Camping is available from Friday night.
- No loud music after 8pm.
- NO GENERATORS AFTER 10pm
- Medics & toilets will be onsite for both days.
- New and old riders always more than welcome!
Signing On starts at 7.30am for the Youth Event. Start at 8.30am for 1.5 hours.
Signing On starts at 8.30am for the Adult Event. Adult Event Starts at 11am for 2 hours.
NOTICE WARNING TO THE PUBLIC – MOTORSPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS
Despite the Organisers taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen.
Please comply with all instructions from the Marshals and pay attention to the SIGNS/NOTICES, and remain in the Permitted Areas Only!!!!
THEY ARE CONCERNED FOR YOUR SAFETY
We hope you all have an enjoyable weekend with Edge Offroad! Thank you.
Event Mobile 07557 447084
- British Cross Country Rd 4 Spaunton Quarry
Sunday 30th April 2023
7:30 am - 2:00 pm
Please select the entry type:
By entering an event on line you must agree to,understand and accept the IOPD Risk Acknowledgement Contract and the Edge Offroad Rules and Regulations. Please note that these documents create a legally binding agreement between you and Edge Offroad in relation to your participation as a competitor in any Edge Offroad event.
Read the IOPD Risk Acknowledgement Contract