Event Phone: 07557 447084
PLEASE NOTE – FOR ALL EVENTS IN 2021 YOU NOW HAVE TO OWN AN IOPD EVENT LICENCE. You have to produce your IOPD Licence at every event. This can be used at all Play Days & all Competition Days. You can purchase a Day Licence for £10 or a Yearly Licence for £20.
The NEW 2021 ELITE SERIES will take place along side the MOTUL NCCC (National Cross Country Championship) at the fantastic & spectacular Leighton Hall venue! As always the Edge team will put on a brand new track which will be doable for all abilities. As we all know at Leighton the weather can play a massive part in the weekends activities, this is out of our control, all we can do is make the course suitable.
The idea behind the Elite Series is to find the best all round rider, in each enduro discipline, in each class! This is exciting news for all Enduro riders and really great to see the team at Edge always thinking of new ideas to keep everyone interested in the Sport.
FINAL INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ!!!!!!!
ALL COVID-19 RULES & REGULATIONS WILL REMAIN IN PLACE FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE!
Edge Offroad is heading to Leighton Hall for a Play Day & the Elite Series Rd 1 & Motul National Cross Country Championship Rd 3 on the weekend of April 24th & 25th.
Catering onsite all weekend. Toilets & Medical cover all weekend. New and old riders always more than welcome!
To book in simply click “enter now” on here!
Sunday – Suitable for all abilities and every age group from approximately 7 years old. All riders more than welcome, members and non members!!
With the Government lifting more restraints, and updating and amending the regulations in place more frequently, it has given us the green light by our insurance and our governing body to keep moving!
It is important that at all times you adhere to the Government Advise and Regulations.
- Spectators are NOT permitted.
- No GROUP GATHERINGS are allowed.
- The Landowner has specifically asked NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED OVER THE WEEKEND!
- A face covering must be worn at all times whilst you are at the venue.
- Entries open to all Youth & Adults.
- Youth & Adult track.
- Hard & Easy routes.
- PRE-PAID entries – entries can be completed and paid for online.
- Anyone that does not have PayPal, please text the Event Mobile on 07557 447084 for Bank Details.
- ONE WAY SYSTEM IN PLACE FOR SIGNING ON – USE IT!
- Please bring your own pen to use at Signing On. NO PENS WILL BE SUPPLIED.
- PLEASE STAY 2 METRES APART AT SIGNING ON!
- FOR ANY RIDERS THAT PAY & DON’T TURN UP THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ISSUED.
- NO REFUNDS ISSUED TO ANYONE THAT CANCELS WITHIN 72 HOURS OF THE EVENT – AS PER STANDARD REGULATIONS.
- Please form an orderly queue at all times keeping a minimum of 2 metres away from each other. Please respect other peoples space!
- ON THE START LINE PLEASE LEAVE 1 METRE BETWEEN EACH RIDER.
- At ALL TIMES on site please keep a distance of 2 metres apart, unless you are with a direct family member.
- Please ensure that Social Distancing is observed at all times, including at the Toilets.
- There is a one way system in place for the toilets, please stick to it!
- You MUST use the hand sanitisers and wash stations that are available around the venue regularly.
- All vehicles in the car park to be parked 4 metres apart, all round.
- You MUST NOT borrow anybody else’s Kit, Helmet, Boots, Gloves, Body Armour etc – this is NOT permitted.
- A HELMET MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHEN YOU ARE RIDING YOUR BIKE!!!!!
- Anybody that can not adhere to these new rules and regulations will be asked to leave the venue – NO WARNING WILL BE GIVEN. We only want positivity during these difficult times please.
- If you or anyone in your party has any of the symptoms of Coronavirus – COVID19 i.e. a new and continuous cough, a sore throat or a temperature above 37.5C then please stay at home and follow the latest Government Guidelines.
- If you or anyone in your party has been in contact with anyone who has the symptoms of Coronavirus – COVID19, has tested positive or is currently awaiting the results of a Coronavirus – COVID19 test then please stay at home and follow the latest Government Guidelines.
- If you or any of your party develop any symptoms of Coronavirus while at the venue, then please return home at once and follow the latest Government Guidelines on what to do next. Please do not go to the Event Ambulance/Medical Team.
You must adhere to all regulations with regards to washing hands and social distancing at all times.
Marshals – each Marshal must wear PPE (face masks / gloves) at all times. Travelling marshals must wear a full faced helmet and gloves at all times. Please queue and sign on at the Marshals Tent. PPE will be provided.
Catering will be onsite.
2021 Membership is still open for £40. Annual Licences can still be purchased for £20.
Signing On starts at 7.30am for the Youth Event. Start at 8.30am for 1.5 hours.
Signing On starts at 8.30am for the Adult Events
Adult Event Start at 11am for 2.5 hours.
If entries are great, then the Adult races will be split.
All litter to be taken home with you! WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE YOUR LITTER AWAY.
No Spectators allowed (including children and dogs).
All Marshals and Photographers MUST sign on at the “Event Signing On” marquee before they go out onto the course.
NOTICE WARNING TO THE PUBLIC
MOTORSPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS
Despite the Organisers taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen.
Please comply with all instructions from the Marshals and pay attention to the SIGNS/NOTICES, and remain in the Permitted Areas Only!!!!
THEY ARE CONCERNED FOR YOUR SAFETY
We hope you all have an enjoyable weekend with Edge Offroad! Thank you ???
Event Mobile 07557 447084
- Elite 1 & MOTUL NCCC Rd 3 Leighton Hall
Sunday 25th April 2021
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Please select the entry type:
By entering an event on line you must agree to,understand and accept the IOPD Risk Acknowledgement Contract and the Edge Offroad Rules and Regulations. Please note that these documents create a legally binding agreement between you and Edge Offroad in relation to your participation as a competitor in any Edge Offroad event.