Event Phone: 07557 447084
PLEASE NOTE – FOR ALL EVENTS IN 2021 YOU NOW HAVE TO OWN AN IOPD EVENT LICENCE. You have to produce your IOPD Licence at every event. This can be used at all Play Days & all Competition Days. You can purchase a Day Licence for £10 or a Yearly Licence for £20.
The NEW for 2021 Season, The Elite Series Rd 2, which is also Rd 1 of the Eurotek National Extreme Series (NXS) rolls into Spaunton Quarry, YO62 6NF – with all the Edge family on the weekend of 23rd May!
This venue is situated between Helmsley and Pickering. Spaunton Quarry was a new venue to us in 2020, set in 400 acres, we are able to change the track around as we wish, for whatever occasion. For the first Extreme of the season, this, as always, will be a fully marked out, brand new track, totally different to any of the events we have held here in the past, not for the faint hearted!
There will be an Adult AM race & an Adult PM race at this event. The AM event being 2 hours of a Hard Enduro course.
AM Classes are:- Sportsman, Sportsman Vets, Novice, Ladies, Over 50’s & Youth A (85BW-125/150cc).
PM Classes are:- Premier, Expert, Masters & Clubman.
The lap for the PM riders will be approximately 40-60 minutes a lap depending on ability. With the aim being for the first rider to take at least 4 hours to complete 6 laps. Once the first rider has achieved that victory, then all other riders have to complete the lap they are on, to get a finish.
2021 Membership can still be purchased for £40. Only IOPD licences will be accepted at any race.
Everyone more than welcome – Members and Non Members, New and Old faces!
FINAL INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ!!!!!
It is important that at all times you adhere to the Government Advise and Regulations.
- NO GROUP GATHERINGS ARE ALLOWED!
- You must wear a face covering at all times on site, unless you are on your bike, then you must keep your helmet on.
- Camping is allowed, but you MUST take your own litter home with you.
- Entries can be completed and paid for online. Anyone that does not have PayPal, please contact the Event Mobile on 07557 447084 for Bank Details.
- Please bring your own pen to use at Signing On – NO PENS WILL BE SUPPLIED.
- FOR ANY RIDERS THAT PAY & DON’T TURN UP THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ISSUED.
- Please form an orderly queue at Signing On at all times keeping a minimum of 2 metres away from each other, as per the signs that are placed in the queue. Please respect other peoples space.
- At ALL TIMES on site, please keep a distance of 2 metres apart, unless you are with direct family members.
- You MUST use the hand sanitisers/hand wash stations that are available around the venue regularly.
- All vehicles in the car park to be parked at least 4 metres apart, on all sides, to ensure you are within the Government Guidelines Social Distancing requirements.
- You MUST NOT borrow anybody else’s Kit, Helmet, Boots, Gloves, Body Armour etc – this is NOT permitted.
- The race is only available to riders within England, as per the Governments Guidelines.
- Anybody that can not adhere to these new rules and regulations will be asked to leave the venue – NO WARNING WILL BE GIVEN.
- If you or anyone in your party has any of the symptoms of Coronavirus – COVID19 i.e. a new and continuous cough, a sore throat or a temperature above 37.8C then please stay at home and follow the latest Government Guidelines.
- If you or anyone in your party has been in contact with anyone who has the symptoms of Coronavirus – COVID19, has tested positive or is currently awaiting the results of a Coronavirus – COVID19 test then please stay at home and follow the latest Government Guidelines.
- If you or any of your party develop any symptoms of Coronavirus while at the venue, then please return home at once and follow the latest Government Guidelines on what to do next. Please do not go to the Event Ambulance/Medical Team.
- You must adhere to all regulations with regards to washing hands and social distancing at all times.
- Each Marshal must wear PPE (face masks / gloves).
- Travelling marshals must wear a full faced helmet and gloves at all times. Please queue and sign on at the Marshals Point.
- Catering will be onsite.
- All litter to be taken home with you! WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE YOUR LITTER AWAY.
- All Photographers MUST sign on at the “Event Signing On” marquee before they go out onto the course.
Jet washing on site is allowed.
Elite 2 & Eurotek National Extreme Rd 1 – Last One Standing – AM Event – On the line for 08.45am for Rider Briefing – 09.00am start, for 2 hours. Riders are allowed assistance from marshals only.
Elite 2 & Eurotek National Extreme Rd 1 – Last One Standing – PM Event – On the line for 11.45am for Rider Briefing – 12 noon start, duration unknown! NO ASSISTANCE ALLOWED, only rider to rider.
Stick to the marked course – course cutting will not be tolerated, you will be going home early! There will be GPS markers set around the course so we can track every rider, which is great for safety, but also cuts out any course cutting as riders will not know where these are placed! Sticking to the marked course is FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!!!!
Crossed arrows = caution/slow down/attention
Blue taped areas mean WALKING PACE ONLY!!!! Please respect Edge Offroad’s Rules and Regulations!
NO OVER TAKING IN LAP SCORING – NO RACING IN LAP SCORING!
There will be Paramedics, Medics, Catering and Toilets on site all weekend.
NOTICE WARNING TO THE PUBLIC
MOTORSPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS
Despite the Organisers taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen.
Please comply with all instructions from the Marshals and notices, and remain in the Permitted Areas Only.
THEY ARE CONCERNED FOR YOUR SAFETY!
Event Mobile 07557 447084.
- Elite 2/Eurotek NXS Rd 1 Last One Standing,Spaunton Quarry
Sunday 23rd May 2021
7:30 am - 7:00 pm
Please select the entry type:
By entering an event on line you must agree to,understand and accept the IOPD Risk Acknowledgement Contract and the Edge Offroad Rules and Regulations. Please note that these documents create a legally binding agreement between you and Edge Offroad in relation to your participation as a competitor in any Edge Offroad event.