Event Phone: 07557 447084
PLEASE NOTE – FOR ALL EVENTS IN 2021 YOU NOW HAVE TO OWN AN IOPD EVENT LICENCE. You have to produce your IOPD Licence at every event. This can be used at all Play Days & all Competition Days. You can purchase a Day Licence for £10 or a Yearly Licence for £20.
Elite 3 will run along side the Monsters of Dirt National Sprint Series Rd 1 at a venue TBA shortly on Saturday 12th June. Entries are limited.
2021 Membership is £40 and still open. Annual Licences can still be purchased for £20, or Day Licences are £10. New and old riders always more than welcome! To book in simply click “enter now” on here! Suitable for all abilities and every age group from 12 years old.
FINAL INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ!!!!!!!
ALL COVID-19 RULES & REGULATIONS WILL REMAIN IN PLACE FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE!
The Edge Crew will again construct a loop that is suitable for a Sprint Enduro – potentially taking 5-6 minutes to do a lap.
Please follow the orange arrows to the venue.
Signing On opens – Saturday 7.30am. The Sprint will start at 9.15am for the Sighting Lap, with the first rider away at 9.30am.
NO RACING IN THE PADDOCK.
PLEASE TAKE ALL RUBBISH HOME WITH YOU!! COVID RULES!
SIGHTING LAP 9.15am – this is not a race, and you must follow the Edge Marshal.
The Premier class will get underway at 9.30am, setting off at 15 second intervals.
The first lap is in class order, numerically; your second lap will be dependent on your first lap time, etc – results will be published on the Edge Offroad App after each lap. The times will be accumulative throughout the day (added together), and the overall winner, second and third in each class, will be the top 3 fastest times over the whole day. Your start is your responsibility. Staff will be there to help. After each session has finished there will be a new start time list. We anticipate to stop for a break at lunch time for approximately half an hour from the last rider finishing. Please check Live Timing on the App for your new start time after each session has finished. Stick to the marked course – course cutting will not be tolerated! If ANYONE course cuts it will have to result in that lap being scrapped – so DO NOT SPOIL IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE!!
Crossed arrows means caution/slow down/attention. Please respect Edge Offroad’s Rules and Regulations!
There will be a Medical team, Catering and Toilets on site all day Saturday & Sunday. Anybody wanting to help out or marshal MUST SIGN ON WITH THE Event Organiser!!
With the Government lifting more restraints weekly, and updating and amending the regulations in place more frequently, as this fluid situation continues to develop, it has given us the green light by our insurance and our governing body to keep moving! With all the permissions in place from the Local Authorities this should be an epic weekend. It is important that at all times you adhere to the Government Advise and Regulations.
- Entries open to Youth 12+ & Adults.
- Entries can be completed and paid for online.
- Anyone that does not have PayPal, please contact the Event Mobile on 07557 447084 for Bank Details.
- ONE WAY SYSTEM IN PLACE FOR SIGNING ON – USE IT!
- Please bring your own pen to use at Signing On. NO PENS WILL BE SUPPLIED.
- PLEASE STAY 2 METRES APART AT SIGNING ON!
- Please wear Face Protection.
- FOR ANY RIDERS THAT PAY & DON’T TURN UP THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ISSUED.
- NO REFUNDS ISSUED TO ANYONE THAT CANCELS WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THE EVENT – AS PER STANDARD REGULATIONS.
- Please form an orderly queue at all times keeping a minimum of 2 metres away from each other. Please respect other peoples space!
- At ALL TIMES on site please keep a distance of 2 metres apart, unless you are with direct family members. If you can’t adhere to this then face protection must be worn.
- NO GROUP GATHERINGS ALLOWED!
- Please ensure that Social Distancing is observed at all times, including at the Toilets.
- You MUST use the hand sanitisers that are available around the venue regularly.
- All vehicles in the car park to be parked at least 2 metres apart on all sides, to ensure you are within the Government Guidelines Social Distancing requirements.
- You MUST NOT borrow anybody else’s Kit, Helmet, Boots, Gloves, Body Armour etc – this is NOT permitted.
- A HELMET MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHEN YOU ARE RIDING YOUR BIKE!!!!!
- Anybody that can not adhere to these new rules and regulations will be asked to leave the venue – NO WARNING WILL BE GIVEN.
- If you or anyone in your party has any of the symptoms of Coronavirus – COVID19 i.e. a new and continuous cough, a sore throat or a temperature above 37.5C then please stay at home and follow the latest Government Guidelines. If you or anyone in your party has been in contact with anyone who has the symptoms of Coronavirus – COVID19, has tested positive or is currently awaiting the results of a Coronavirus – COVID19 test then please stay at home and follow the latest Government Guidelines. If you or any of your party develop any symptoms of Coronavirus while at the venue, then please return home at once and follow the latest Government Guidelines on what to do next. Please do not go to the Event Ambulance/Medical Team.
You must adhere to all regulations with regards to washing hands and social distancing at all times.
Marshals – each Marshal should wear PPE (face masks / gloves) at all times. Travelling marshals must wear a full faced helmet and gloves at all times. Please queue and sign on at the Marshals Tent. PPE will be provided.
Catering will be onsite.
All litter to be taken home with you! WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE YOUR LITTER AWAY.
No Spectators allowed, including children and dogs.
All Marshals and Photographers MUST sign on at the “Event Signing On” marquee before they go out onto the course.
NOTICE WARNING TO THE PUBLIC
MOTORSPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS
Despite the Organisers taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen.
Please comply with all instructions from the Marshals and pay attention to the SIGNS/NOTICES, and remain in the Permitted Areas Only!!!!
THEY ARE CONCERNED FOR YOUR SAFETY
We hope you all have an enjoyable weekend with Edge Offroad!
Event Mobile 07557 447084
Any questions with regards to this event please contact the Event Mobile.
- Elite 3 & MOD National Sprint Rd 1 Venue TBA
Saturday 12th June 2021
7:30 am - 3:30 pm
Please select the entry type:
By entering an event on line you must agree to,understand and accept the IOPD Risk Acknowledgement Contract and the Edge Offroad Rules and Regulations. Please note that these documents create a legally binding agreement between you and Edge Offroad in relation to your participation as a competitor in any Edge Offroad event.