Event Phone: 07557 447084
ONLINE ENTRIES NOW CLOSED – DAY ENTRIES ARE AVAILABLE, JUST TURN UP!
Edge Elite Rd 6 & the final round of the MOD National Sprint Series will take place at the awesome open & flowing venue of Grewelthorpe. This time we have a different parking field so please take note of the events Orange Arrows on the way to the venue. (do NOT follow the cycling orange arrows!) The post code is the nearest, not the actual post code.
PLEASE DRIVE CAREFULLY & RESPECT THE LOCALS!
PLEASE PARK SENSIBLY!
REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR IOPD LICENCE, OR YOU WILL HAVE TO PURCHASE A DAY LICENCE!
The Edge Crew will again construct a loop that is suitable for a Sprint Enduro – potentially taking 8 minutes to do a lap.
STRICTLY NO CAMP FIRES OR NAKED FLAME BBQ’S! PLEASE TAKE ALL RUBBISH HOME WITH YOU.
Signing On opens on Saturday 7.15am. Rider briefing at 8.45am, the Sighting Lap will take place at 9.00am, with the first rider away at 9.30am.
NO RACING IN THE PADDOCK! WHEN ON YOUR BIKE, HELMETS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES!
New and old riders always more than welcome! To book in simply click “enter now” on here! Suitable for all abilities and most ages/85cc small wheel.
PLEASE NOTE – FOR ALL EVENTS IN 2021 YOU NOW HAVE TO OWN AN IOPD EVENT LICENCE. You have to produce your IOPD Licence at every event. This can be used at all Play Days & all Competition Days. You can purchase a Day Licence for £10 or a Yearly Licence for £20.
FINAL INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ!!!!!!!
ALL COVID-19 RULES & REGULATIONS WILL REMAIN IN PLACE FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE!
Signing On 7.15am until 8.45am.
SIGHTING LAP 9.00am – this is not a race, and you must follow the Edge Marshal.
The first rider will get underway at 9.30am, setting off at 15 second intervals.
The first lap is in class order, numerically; your second lap will be dependent on your first lap time, etc – results will be published on the Edge Offroad App after each lap. The times will be accumulative throughout the day (added together), and the overall winner, second and third in each class, will be the top 3 fastest times over the whole day. Your start is your responsibility. Staff will be there to help. After each session has finished there will be a new start time list. Please check Live Timing on the App for your new start time after each session has finished. Stick to the marked course – course cutting will not be tolerated! If ANYONE course cuts it will have to result in that lap being scrapped – so DO NOT SPOIL IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE!! There will be trophies at the end of the day for the Top 3 in each class.
Crossed arrows means caution/slow down/attention.
BLUE TAPED ZONES ARE WALKING PACE ONLY! Please respect Edge Offroad’s Rules and Regulations!
There will be a Medical team, Catering and Toilets on site all day. Anybody wanting to help out or marshal MUST SIGN ON WITH THE Event Organiser!
With the Government lifting more restraints weekly, and updating and amending the regulations in place more frequently, as this fluid situation continues to develop, it has given us the green light by our insurance and our governing body to keep moving! With all the permissions in place from the Local Authorities this should be an epic weekend. It is important that at all times you adhere to the Government Advise and Regulations.
- Entries open to Youth A, Youth B & all Adults.
- Entries can be completed and paid for online.
- Anyone that does not have PayPal, please contact the Event Mobile on 07557 447084 for Bank Details.
- ONE WAY SYSTEM IN PLACE FOR SIGNING ON – PLEASE USE IT.
- Please bring your own pen to use at Signing On. .
- Please form an orderly queue at all times keeping a minimum of 2 metres away from each other. Please respect other peoples space!
- Please wear Face Protection.
- FOR ANY RIDERS THAT PAY & DON’T TURN UP THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ISSUED.
- NO REFUNDS ISSUED TO ANYONE THAT CANCELS WITHIN 72 HOURS OF THE EVENT – AS PER STANDARD REGULATIONS.
- At ALL TIMES on site please keep a distance of 2 metres apart, unless you are with direct family members. If you can’t adhere to this then face protection must be worn.
- NO GROUP GATHERINGS ALLOWED!
- Please ensure that Social Distancing is observed at all times, including at the Toilets.
- You MUST use the hand sanitisers that are available around the venue regularly.
- All vehicles in the car park to be parked at least 2 metres apart on all sides, to ensure you are within the Government Guidelines Social Distancing requirements.
- You MUST NOT borrow anybody else’s Kit, Helmet, Boots, Gloves, Body Armour etc – this is NOT permitted.
- A HELMET MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHEN YOU ARE RIDING YOUR BIKE!!!!!
- Anybody that can not adhere to these new rules and regulations will be asked to leave the venue – NO WARNING WILL BE GIVEN.
- If you or anyone in your party has any of the symptoms of Coronavirus – COVID19 i.e. a new and continuous cough, a sore throat or a temperature above 37.5C then please stay at home and follow the latest Government Guidelines. If you or anyone in your party has been in contact with anyone who has the symptoms of Coronavirus – COVID19, has tested positive or is currently awaiting the results of a Coronavirus – COVID19 test then please stay at home and follow the latest Government Guidelines. If you or any of your party develop any symptoms of Coronavirus while at the venue, then please return home at once and follow the latest Government Guidelines on what to do next. Please do not go to the Event Ambulance/Medical Team.
You must adhere to all regulations with regards to washing hands and social distancing at all times.
Marshals – each Marshal should wear PPE (face masks / gloves) at all times. Travelling marshals must wear a full faced helmet and gloves at all times. Please queue and sign on at the Marshals Tent. PPE will be provided.
All Marshals and Photographers MUST sign on at the “Event Signing On” marquee before they go out onto the course.
NOTICE WARNING TO THE PUBLIC
MOTORSPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS
Despite the Organisers taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen.
Please comply with all instructions from the Marshals and pay attention to the SIGNS/NOTICES, and remain in the Permitted Areas Only!!!!
THEY ARE CONCERNED FOR YOUR SAFETY
We hope you all have an enjoyable weekend with Edge Offroad!
Event Mobile 07557 447084
Any questions with regards to this event please contact the Event Mobile.
- Elite 6 & MOD National Sprint Rd 4 Grewelthorpe, HG4 3BN
Saturday 11th September 2021
7:15 am - 3:30 pm
Please select the entry type:
By entering an event on line you must agree to,understand and accept the IOPD Risk Acknowledgement Contract and the Edge Offroad Rules and Regulations. Please note that these documents create a legally binding agreement between you and Edge Offroad in relation to your participation as a competitor in any Edge Offroad event.