Event Phone: 07557 447084
We will be running the awesome Eurotek National CARNEDGE Extreme at the amazing KORC venue on Sunday 5th September! This will be Round 3 of the Extreme Series – don’t miss it, get booked in early to secure your entry!
FINAL INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ!!!!!!!
Perfect parking & camping all year. Please follow the orange arrows in to the venue. The track is set on 400 acres of land, the terrain you will be riding includes all that you would need in an extreme! All natural terrain. We can make this as technical as we want, and still have the opportunity to use some open going which will be a nice breather after the technical sections. NO RACING IN THE PADDOCK! WHEN ON YOUR BIKE, WEAR A HELMET!
Catering will be onsite all weekend.
CarnEdge Mini Event – Signing On Opens at 8.00am. On the line for 8.45am for Event Briefing – 9.00am start for 1.5hrs.
Adult CARNEDGE Event – Signing on from 9.00am. On the line for 11.00am for Event Briefing – 11.15am start for 3hrs. More details nearer the time!
Stick to the marked course – course cutting will not be tolerated, you will be going home early! Crossed arrows means caution/slow down/attention. Blue taped areas mean WALKING PACE ONLY!!!! Please respect Edge Offroad’s Rules and Regulations! NO OVER TAKING IN LAP SCORING – NO RACING IN LAP SCORING! There will be Markers all round the course – there are the equivalent to Check Points. NO COURSE CUTTING!!
ALL COVID-19 RULES & REGULATIONS WILL REMAIN IN PLACE FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE!
It is important that at all times you adhere to the Government Advise and Regulations.
- Spectators are NOT permitted. Riders are ONLY ALLOWED one person as next of kin OR mechanic.
- Face coverings must be worn by rider & their plus one at all times, unless you have your helmet on or are exempt.
- Entries open to all Youth & Adults.
- ONE WAY SYSTEM IN PLACE FOR SIGNING ON – USE IT!
- Please bring your own pen to use at Signing On. NO PENS WILL BE SUPPLIED!
- PLEASE STAY AT LEAST 2 METRES APART AT SIGNING ON!
- FOR ANY RIDERS THAT PAY & DON’T TURN UP THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ISSUED.
- NO REFUNDS ISSUED TO ANYONE THAT CANCELS WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THE EVENT – AS PER STANDARD REGULATIONS.
- Please form an orderly queue at all times keeping a minimum of 2 metres away from each other. Please respect other peoples space!
- ON THE START LINE PLEASE LEAVE 1 METRE BETWEEN EACH RIDER. This will be monitored.
- At ALL OTHER TIMES on site please keep a distance of 2 metres apart, unless you are with direct family members.
- NO GROUP GATHERINGS ALLOWED!
- Please ensure that Social Distancing is observed at all times, including at the Toilets.
- You MUST use the hand sanitisers and wash stations that are available around the venue regularly.
- All vehicles in the car park to be parked at least a van width apart to ensure you are within the Government Guidelines Social Distancing requirements.
- You MUST NOT borrow anybody else’s Kit, Helmet, Boots, Gloves, Body Armour etc – this is NOT permitted.
- A HELMET MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHEN YOU ARE RIDING YOUR BIKE!!!!!
- Anybody that can not adhere to these new rules and regulations will be asked to leave the venue – NO WARNING WILL BE GIVEN.
- If you or anyone in your party has any of the symptoms of Coronavirus – COVID19 i.e. a new and continuous cough, a sore throat or a temperature above 37.5C then please stay at home and follow the latest Government Guidelines. If you or anyone in your party has been in contact with anyone who has the symptoms of Coronavirus – COVID19, has tested positive or is currently awaiting the results of a Coronavirus – COVID19 test then please stay at home and follow the latest Government Guidelines. If you or any of your party develop any symptoms of Coronavirus while at the venue, then please return home at once and follow the latest Government Guidelines on what to do next. Please do not go to the Event Ambulance/Medical Team.
You must adhere to all regulations with regards to washing hands and social distancing at all times.
Marshals – each Marshal have the opportunity to wear PPE (face masks / gloves) at all times. Travelling marshals must wear a full faced helmet and gloves at all times. Please queue and sign on at the Marshals Tent. PPE will be provided. All Marshals and Photographers MUST sign on at the “Event Signing On” marquee before they go out onto the course. Anybody wanting to help out or marshal MUST SIGN ON WITH THE Event Organiser!!
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET LIVE TIMING FROM THE APP. RESULTS WILL BE ONLINE.
TROPHIES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE DAY, BUT YOU WILL NEED TO CHECK THE RESULTS BEFORE COLLECTING – THIS IS ALL DOWN TO COVID-19 REGULATIONS.
All litter to be taken home with you! WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE YOUR LITTER AWAY. Covid Regulations!!!!
New and old riders always more than welcome! All riders more than welcome, members and non members!!
2021 Membership is still open for £40. Annual Licences can still be purchased for £20.
Toilets & Event Medical cover all day Sunday.
To book in simply click “enter now” on here!
NOTICE WARNING TO THE PUBLIC
MOTORSPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS
Despite the Organisers taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen.
Please comply with all instructions from the Marshals and pay attention to the SIGNS/NOTICES, and remain in the Permitted Areas Only!!!!
THEY ARE CONCERNED FOR YOUR SAFETY
We hope you all have an enjoyable weekend with Edge Offroad!
Event Mobile 07557 447084
ALL COVID RULES & REGULATIONS IN PLACE, ALONG SIDE ALL STANDARD RULES & REGULATIONS!
- Eurotek National Extreme Event Rd 3 KORC
Sunday 5th September 2021
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Please select the entry type:
By entering an event on line you must agree to,understand and accept the IOPD Risk Acknowledgement Contract and the Edge Offroad Rules and Regulations. Please note that these documents create a legally binding agreement between you and Edge Offroad in relation to your participation as a competitor in any Edge Offroad event.