Event Phone: 07557 447084
Rd 2 of the NEW Groundtrax National Endurance Series will roll into the awesome, fast & flowing venue of Grewelthorpe on Sunday August 1st. Please follow the orange arrows to the venue. 2 Rider Teams works with just one rider of the team on the course at any one time, they are great fun, you can share a bike, or use your own bikes running the same numbers and each having a transponder.
PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL BIKES ARE 96decibels or below. Any racing or after market race exhaust systems etc will need a baffle, these can be bought from the Edge Shop for £10. If your bike is too noisy, you will be turned away.
PLEASE NOTE – FOR ALL EVENTS IN 2021 YOU NOW HAVE TO OWN AN IOPD EVENT LICENCE. You have to produce your IOPD Licence at every event. This has to be used at all Play Days & all Competition Days. You can purchase a Day Licence for £10 or a Yearly Licence for £20.
NO ON THE GROUND FIRES!! ALL BBQS TO BE OFF THE GROUND!
NO RACING OR RIDING IN THE PADDOCK. WHILST ON YOUR BIKE YOU MUST WEAR A HELMET AT ALL TIMES!
It is important that at all times you adhere to the Government Advise and Regulations
- NO GROUP GATHERINGS ARE ALLOWED!
- You must wear a face covering at all times on site, unless you are on your bike, then you must keep your helmet on.
- Entries are to be completed and paid for online. Anyone that does not have PayPal, please contact the Event Mobile on 07557 447084 for Bank Details.
- Please bring your own pen to use at Signing On – NO PENS WILL BE SUPPLIED.
- FOR ANY RIDERS THAT PAY & DON’T TURN UP THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ISSUED.
- Please form an orderly queue at Signing On at all times keeping a minimum of 2 metres away from each other, as per the signs that are placed in the queue. Please respect other peoples space.
- At ALL TIMES on site, please keep a distance of 2 metres apart, unless you are with direct family members.
- You MUST use the hand sanitisers/hand wash stattions that are available around the venue regularly.
- All vehicles in the car park to be parked at least 4 metres apart, on all sides, to ensure you are within the Government Guidelines Social Distancing requirements.
- You MUST NOT borrow anybody else’s Kit, Helmet, Boots, Gloves, Body Armour etc – this is NOT permitted.
- The race is only available to riders within England, as per the Governments Guidelines.
- Anybody that can not adhere to these new rules and regulations will be asked to leave the venue – NO WARNING WILL BE GIVEN.
- If you or anyone in your party has any of the symptoms of Coronavirus – COVID19 i.e. a new and continuous cough, a sore throat or a temperature above 37.8C then please stay at home and follow the latest Government Guidelines.
- If you or anyone in your party has been in contact with anyone who has the symptoms of Coronavirus – COVID19, has tested positive or is currently awaiting the results of a Coronavirus – COVID19 test then please stay at home and follow the latest Government Guidelines.
- If you or any of your party develop any symptoms of Coronavirus while at the venue, then please return home at once and follow the latest Government Guidelines on what to do next. Please do not go to the Event Ambulance/Medical Team.
- You must adhere to all regulations with regards to washing hands and social distancing at all times.
- Each Marshal must wear PPE (face masks / gloves).
- Travelling marshals must wear a full faced helmet and gloves at all times. Please queue and sign on at the Marshals Point.
- Catering will be onsite.
- All litter to be taken home with you! WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE YOUR LITTER AWAY.
- No Spectators allowed (including children and dogs).
- All Photographers MUST sign on at the “Event Signing On” marquee before they go out onto the course.
Signing On opens at 7.30am for the Youth riders. Signing On opens at 8.30am for the Adult riders.
Youth 2 Hour Solo & 2 Rider Team Event – On the line for 8.15am for Rider Briefing – 8.30am start
Adult 4 Hour Solo & 2 Rider Team Event – On the line for 11.00am for Rider Briefing – 11.15am start
Stick to the marked course – course cutting will not be tolerated, you will be going home early!
Crossed arrows means caution/slow down/attention
Blue taped areas mean WALKING PACE ONLY!!!! Please respect Edge Offroad’s Rules and Regulations!
NO OVER TAKING IN LAP SCORING – NO RACING IN LAP SCORING!
Please take ALL litter home with you or place in the bins provided!!!
All Children must remain with a responsible adult at all times.
All dogs must remain with a responsible adult at all times AND to be kept on a lead!! Please pick up your own dogs mess – this is farm land, and we don’t want to be losing the land because of dog mess!
There will be a Paramedic, an Technician, Catering and Toilets on site all weekend.
Anybody wanting to help out or marshal MUST SIGN ON WITH THE Event Organiser!!
NOTICE – WARNING TO THE PUBLIC!!
MOTORSPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS!!
Despite the Organisers taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen.
Please comply with all instructions from the Marshals and with all notices, and remain in the Permitted Areas Only!
THEY ARE CONCERNED FOR YOUR SAFETY
Event Mobile 07557 447084.
Any questions with regards to this event please contact the Event Mobile.
- Elite 4 & National Endurance Series Rd 2 Grewelthorpe
Sunday 1st August 2021
7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Please select the entry type:
By entering an event on line you must agree to,understand and accept the IOPD Risk Acknowledgement Contract and the Edge Offroad Rules and Regulations. Please note that these documents create a legally binding agreement between you and Edge Offroad in relation to your participation as a competitor in any Edge Offroad event.