Event Phone: 07557 447084
The National Extreme Series, sponsored by Eurotek, rolls into Spaunton Quarry, YO62 6NF with all the Edge family on Friday, Saturday & Sunday 3rd, 4th & 5th June for the 2nd Edition of Last One Standing!
It became quite obvious in 2021 that this Extreme was definitely the hardest extreme to grace the UK. This venue is situated between Helmsley and Pickering. Spaunton Quarry was a new venue to Edge in 2020, set in 400 acres, we are able to change the track around as we wish, for whatever occasion.
FINAL INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ!
Online entries will close at 6pm on June 1st. After this it will only be day entries.
Friday 3rd June – Signing on from 2pm until 4.30pm. Saturday 4th June we will do a short window for Signing On for anyone that can’t make Friday Signing on, from 7.30am – 8.30am.
Saturday 4th June will see qualifying taking place. From 9am until 11.30am the Sportsman, Youth, Ladies, Vets & Novice will compete in an approximate 20-30 minute lap to seed themselves, by class, for the main race on Sunday. At 2.30pm on Saturday, the Premier, Expert, Masters and Clubman will then do the same lap. Obviously it should take them less time. The lap will be of hard enduro nature. All riders in both sessions will start in groups of 10.
Sunday 5th June – AM Riders – Vets, Youth, Ladies, Sportsman & Novice will start at 9.00am for a 2 hour Hard Enduro race. Marshals are allowed to help riders in the morning race. At 12.30pm the Premier, Expert, Masters and Clubman riders will start their race which will not disappoint. Like in 2021, this will be an Extreme! NO OUTSIDE ASSISTANCE IS ALLOWED! The winner will be the first rider to complete 3 laps, taking around an hour to complete one lap – then there will be a time limit of 2 hours for the rest of the riders to get to the finish, or a check point.
This, as always, will be a fully marked out, brand new track, totally different to any of the events we have held here in the past, not for the faint hearted! Jet washing on site is allowed – PLEASE BRING YOUR JET WASH WITH YOU.
PLEASE NOTE – FOR ALL EVENTS IN 2022 YOU NOW HAVE TO OWN AN IOPD EVENT LICENCE. You have to produce your IOPD Licence at every event. This can be used at all Play Days & all Competition Days. You can purchase a Day Licence for £15 or a Yearly Licence for £25 on the day.
KIDS, DOGS & SMOKING ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE PITS – DON’T GET YOUR RIDER DISQUALIFIED! Use your head!
There will be 10 GPS markers & Check Points set around the course so we can track every rider, this also cuts out any course cutting. Sticking to the marked course is FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!Stick to the marked course – course cutting will not be tolerated, you will be going home early! NO OVER TAKING IN LAP SCORING – NO RACING IN LAP SCORING!
Crossed arrows = caution/slow down/attention!
Blue taped areas mean WALKING PACE ONLY!!!! Please respect Edge Offroad’s Rules and Regulations! You will be crossing one footpath – this will be clearly marked with blue tape and marshalled. Please slow down/stop for walkers – they have the right of way!
- Camping is allowed, but you MUST take your own litter home with you.
- PLEASE PARK IN ROWS.
- All Children under the age of 16 must remain with an adult at all times.
- DOGS TO BE KEPT ON A LEAD AT ALL TIMES.
- FOR ANY RIDERS THAT PAY & DON’T TURN UP, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ISSUED.
- Please form an orderly queue at Signing On at all times.
- Please respect all signage which is placed around the whole venue.
- Catering will be onsite.
- All Photographers MUST sign on at the “Event Signing On” marquee before they go out onto the course.
- 2022 Membership can still be purchased for £50. Only IOPD licences will be accepted at any race. Everyone more than welcome – Members and Non Members, New and Old faces!
- There will be Medical Team, Catering, the Edge Shop and Toilets on site all weekend.
- If you or anyone in your party has any of the symptoms of Coronavirus – COVID19 i.e. a new and continuous cough, a sore throat or a temperature above 37.8C then please stay at home and follow the latest Government Guidelines.
- If you or anyone in your party has been in contact with anyone who has the symptoms of Coronavirus – COVID19, has tested positive or is currently awaiting the results of a Coronavirus – COVID19 test then please stay at home and follow the latest Government Guidelines.
- If you or any of your party develop any symptoms of Coronavirus while at the venue, then please return home at once and follow the latest Government Guidelines on what to do next. Please do not go to the Event Ambulance/Medical Team.
NOTICE WARNING TO THE PUBLIC – MOTORSPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS
Despite the Organisers taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen.
Please comply with all instructions from the Marshals and notices, and remain in the Permitted Areas Only.
THEY ARE CONCERNED FOR YOUR SAFETY!
Event Mobile 07557 447084.
- National Extreme Series Last One Standing
Saturday 4th June 2022 - Sunday 5th June 2022
7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Please select the entry type:
By entering an event on line you must agree to,understand and accept the IOPD Risk Acknowledgement Contract and the Edge Offroad Rules and Regulations. Please note that these documents create a legally binding agreement between you and Edge Offroad in relation to your participation as a competitor in any Edge Offroad event.