Event Phone: 07557 447084
What3Words – copy & paste this:-
Nearest post code is for a hotel up the road – DN11 0HW. Follow the orange arrows into the venue.
Online entries close on FRIDAY 29th September at 7am. Day entries ONLY after this, which carry a £10 surcharge.
The FINAL round – Round 9 of the 2023 MOTUL British Cross Country Championship will take place on Sunday 1st October, at a new venue to Edge. We have around 100+ acres to play with, with sand, woodland and stubble in the mix. Another fun, fully marked track with be on the cards! Possible for most abilities to take part, from 6 years olds up to fully grown adults! There will be a Youth event and 1 Adult event. Everyone is more than welcome.
The gate will be locked each night. Please make sure all your belongings are locked away at all times. Do not leave your bike on the start line or anywhere on the venue unattended.
2023 IOPD LICENCES CAN BE PURCHASED ON THE DAY – YOU DO NOT NEED TO APPLY ANYWHERE ELSE – JUST PUT “2023” IN THE LICENCE BOX ON YOUR ENTRY FORM. PHOTOS OF YOUR LICENCE ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
FINAL INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ!!!!!
- £20 DEPOSIT FOR TRANSPONDER – REFUNDABLE ON RETURN OF TRANSPONDER.
- NO RACING IN THE PADDOCK! WHEN ON YOUR BIKE YOU MUST WEAR YOUR HELMET AT ALL TIMES!
- Entries are to be completed and paid for online. Anyone that does not have PayPal, please contact the Event Mobile on 07557 447084 for Bank Details.
- FOR ANY RIDERS THAT PAY & DON’T TURN UP THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ISSUED.
- NO REFUND WITHIN 78 HOURS OF AN EVENT AS PER STANDARD R&R’s.
- Catering will be onsite.
- All litter to be taken home with you!
- All children to remain with an adult at all times.
- No generators to be on before 7am and turned off by 10pm.
- No loud music after 8pm.
- All Photographers MUST sign on at the “Event Signing On” marquee before they go out onto the course.
- 2023 Membership can still be purchased on the day.
Youth – On the line for 8.50am for Rider Briefing – 09.00am start – 1.5hr duration
Adult Event – On the line for 11.00am for Rider Briefing – 11.15am start – 2hr duration
Stick to the marked course – course cutting will not be tolerated, you will be going home early! Sticking to the marked course is FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!!!!
Crossed arrows = caution/slow down/attention
Blue taped areas mean WALKING PACE ONLY!!!! Please respect Edge Offroad’s Rules and Regulations!
NO OVER TAKING IN LAP SCORING – NO RACING IN LAP SCORING!
There will be the Edge Medical Team and Toilets on site all weekend.
NOTICE WARNING TO THE PUBLIC
MOTORSPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS
Despite the Organisers taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen.
Please comply with all instructions from the Marshals and notices, and remain in the Permitted Areas Only.
THEY ARE CONCERNED FOR YOUR SAFETY!
Event Mobile 07557 447084.
BRITISH CROSS COUNTRY RD 9
Sunday 1st October 2023
8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Please select the entry type:
By entering an event on line you must agree to,understand and accept the IOPD Risk Acknowledgement Contract and the Edge Offroad Rules and Regulations. Please note that these documents create a legally binding agreement between you and Edge Offroad in relation to your participation as a competitor in any Edge Offroad event.