Event Phone: 07557 447084
ONLINE ENTRIES CLOSE AT 10AM ON FRIDAY.
DAY ENTRIES ARE AVAILABLE – CASH ONLY!
The 2022 MOTUL National Cross Country Championship (NCCC) rolls into Commondale, near Whitby, with all the Edge family for Round 5, on the weekend of 21/22nd May! This venue was used for the first time ever in 2021, and is a venue we will only use once a year. It’s absolutely great fun, with a bit of everything, including some bogs! This will be a fully marked out track, and certainly possibly for most abilities to take part, from 7 years old up to fully grown adults! There will be a Youth event and one Adult event. If entries are high, this will be changed to two adult races. The lap will be approximately 12 minutes a lap depending on ability. Everyone more than welcome – Members and Non Members! Camping from Friday – it’s not a flat field but you can get level.
FINAL INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ!!!!!
- NO CAMP FIRES, NO ON THE GROUND BBQ’s! ONLY GAS BBQs ALLOWED.
- Anyone that forgets their IOPD Licence will have to purchase a Day Licence or a new 2022 IOPD Licence. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Generators off at 10pm, and not on before 7am.
- Anyone playing music MUST have it turned off by 9.30pm.
- Entries can be completed and paid for online. Anyone that does not have PayPal, please contact the Event Mobile on 07557 447084 for Bank Details.
- FOR ANY RIDERS THAT PAY & DON’T TURN UP, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ISSUED.
- Please form an orderly queue at Signing On. Please respect other peoples space.
- Catering will be onsite
- All litter to be taken home with you
- All children must remain with an adult at all times
- ALL DOGS TO BE KEPT ON A LEAD AT ALL TIMES & HOLD ON TO THE LEAD!! PICK UP YOUR OWN DOG MESS!
- All Photographers MUST sign on at the “Event Signing On” marquee before they go out onto the course.
- 2022 Membership can still be purchased for £50
- Yearly IOPD Licence is £25
- Day Licences are available on the day for £15
- Only IOPD licences can be accepted
- PLEASE NOTE – FOR ALL EVENTS IN 2022 YOU HAVE TO OWN AN IOPD EVENT LICENCE. You have to produce your IOPD Licence at every event. This can be used at all Play Days & all Competition Days. These can be purchased on the day.
Youth – On the line for 8.45am for Rider Briefing – 9.00am start – 1.5Hr duration
Main Adult Event – On the line for 11.15am for Rider Briefing – 11.30am start – 2Hr duration
If entries are great, then the Adult races will be split.
Stick to the marked course – course cutting will not be tolerated, you will be going home early! There will be GPS markers set around the course so we can track every rider, which is great for safety, but also cuts out any course cutting as riders will not know where these are placed! Sticking to the marked course is FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!!!!
Crossed arrows = caution/slow down/attention
Blue taped areas mean WALKING PACE ONLY!!!! Please respect Edge Offroad’s Rules and Regulations!
NO OVER TAKING IN LAP SCORING – NO RACING IN LAP SCORING!
There will be Paramedics, Medics, Edge shop and Toilets on site all weekend.
If you or anyone in your party has any of the symptoms of Coronavirus – COVID19 i.e. a new and continuous cough, a sore throat or a temperature above 37.8C then please stay at home and follow the latest Government Guidelines.
If you or anyone in your party has been in contact with anyone who has the symptoms of Coronavirus – COVID19, has tested positive or is currently awaiting the results of a Coronavirus – COVID19 test then please stay at home and follow the latest Government Guidelines.
If you or any of your party develop any symptoms of Coronavirus while at the venue, then please return home at once and follow the latest Government Guidelines on what to do next. Please do not go to the Event Ambulance/Medical Team.
NOTICE WARNING TO THE PUBLIC – MOTORSPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS
Despite the Organisers taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen.
Please comply with all instructions from the Marshals and notices, and remain in the Permitted Areas Only.
THEY ARE CONCERNED FOR YOUR SAFETY!
Event Mobile 07557 447084.
- MOTUL NCCC Rd 5 Commondale, YO21 2HG
Sunday 22nd May 2022
7:30 am - 2:00 pm
Please select the entry type:
By entering an event on line you must agree to,understand and accept the IOPD Risk Acknowledgement Contract and the Edge Offroad Rules and Regulations. Please note that these documents create a legally binding agreement between you and Edge Offroad in relation to your participation as a competitor in any Edge Offroad event.