Event Phone: 07557 447084
The 2021 MOTUL National Cross Country Championship rolls into a NEW venue TBA on the weekend of 25/26th September!
This will be a fully marked out track, and possible for most abilities to take part, from 7 years olds up to fully grown adults! There will be a Youth event and potentially 2 Adult events. The lap time will be approximately 14 minutes depending on ability.
Everyone more than welcome – Members and Non Members, New and Old faces!
FINAL INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ!!!!!
It is important that at all times you adhere to the Government Advise and Regulations
- NO GROUP GATHERINGS ARE ALLOWED!
- STRICTLY NO CAMP FIRES OR NAKED FLAME BBQ’S!
- You must wear a face covering at all times on site, unless you are on your bike, then you must keep your helmet on.
- NO RACING IN THE PADDOCK! WHEN ON YOUR BIKE YOU MUST WEAR YOUR HELMET AT ALL TIMES!
- Entries are to be completed and paid for online. Anyone that does not have PayPal, please contact the Event Mobile on 07557 447084 for Bank Details.
- Please bring your own pen to use at Signing On – NO PENS WILL BE SUPPLIED.
- FOR ANY RIDERS THAT PAY & DON’T TURN UP THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ISSUED.
- NO REFUND WITHIN 78 HOURS OF AN EVENT AS PER STANDARD R&R’s.
- Please form an orderly queue at Signing On at all times keeping a minimum of 2 metres away from each other, as per the signs that are placed in the queue. Please respect other peoples space.
- At ALL TIMES on site, please keep a distance of 2 metres apart, unless you are with direct family members.
- You MUST use the hand sanitisers/hand wash stattions that are available around the venue regularly.
- All vehicles in the car park to be parked at least 4 metres apart, on all sides, to ensure you are within the Government Guidelines Social Distancing requirements.
- You MUST NOT borrow anybody else’s Kit, Helmet, Boots, Gloves, Body Armour etc – this is NOT permitted.
- Anybody that can not adhere to these new rules and regulations will be asked to leave the venue – NO WARNING WILL BE GIVEN.
- If you or anyone in your party has any of the symptoms of Coronavirus – COVID19 i.e. a new and continuous cough, a sore throat or a temperature above 37.8C then please stay at home and follow the latest Government Guidelines.
- If you or anyone in your party has been in contact with anyone who has the symptoms of Coronavirus – COVID19, has tested positive or is currently awaiting the results of a Coronavirus – COVID19 test then please stay at home and follow the latest Government Guidelines.
- If you or any of your party develop any symptoms of Coronavirus while at the venue, then please return home at once and follow the latest Government Guidelines on what to do next. Please do not go to the Event Ambulance/Medical Team.
- You must adhere to all regulations with regards to washing hands and social distancing at all times.
- Each Marshal must wear PPE (face masks / gloves).
- Travelling marshals must wear a full faced helmet and gloves at all times. Please queue and sign on at the Marshals Point.
- Catering will be onsite.
- All litter to be taken home with you! WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE YOUR LITTER AWAY.
- All Photographers MUST sign on at the “Event Signing On” marquee before they go out onto the course.
- 2021 Membership can still be purchased for £40 and a Yearly IOPD Licence is £20. Day Licences are available on the day for £10. Only IOPD licences will be accepted at any race. PLEASE NOTE – FOR ALL EVENTS IN 2021 YOU NOW HAVE TO OWN AN IOPD EVENT LICENCE. You have to produce your IOPD Licence at every event. This can be used at all Play Days & all Competition Days. You can purchase a Day Licence for £10 or a Yearly Licence for £20.
Youth – On the line for 8.15am for Rider Briefing – 8.30am start – 1.5Hr duration
AM Adult Event – On the line for 10.15am for Rider Briefing – 10.30am start – 2Hr duration
PM Adult Event – On the line for 12.45pm for Rider Briefing – 1.00pm start – 2Hr duration
Stick to the marked course – course cutting will not be tolerated, you will be going home early! There will be GPS markers set around the course so we can track every rider, which is great for safety, but also cuts out any course cutting as riders will not know where these are placed! Sticking to the marked course is FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!!!!
Crossed arrows = caution/slow down/attention
Blue taped areas mean WALKING PACE ONLY!!!! Please respect Edge Offroad’s Rules and Regulations!
NO OVER TAKING IN LAP SCORING – NO RACING IN LAP SCORING!
There will be Paramedics, Medics, Catering and Toilets on site all weekend.
NOTICE WARNING TO THE PUBLIC
MOTORSPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS
Despite the Organisers taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen.
Please comply with all instructions from the Marshals and notices, and remain in the Permitted Areas Only.
THEY ARE CONCERNED FOR YOUR SAFETY!
Event Mobile 07557 447084.
- MOTUL NCCC RD 9 NEW VENUE TBA
Sunday 26th September 2021
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Please select the entry type:
By entering an event on line you must agree to,understand and accept the IOPD Risk Acknowledgement Contract and the Edge Offroad Rules and Regulations. Please note that these documents create a legally binding agreement between you and Edge Offroad in relation to your participation as a competitor in any Edge Offroad event.