Event Phone: 07557 447084
ONLINE ENTRIES CLOSE ON FRIDAY 2nd September at 10AM – DAY ENTRIES ARE AVAILABLE AFTER THIS TIME.
The 2022 National Endurance Series Youth 2 Hour & Adult 4 Hour event, sponsored by Borilli, will roll into the amazing Deighton Stubble venue on the weekend of 3rd & 4th September. The prices for teams are for both riders, not each! As always we will put the maximum amount of effort in to make sure all our riders are happy and are able to complete the lap.
2022 Membership can be purchased on the day for £50.
Please follow the orange arrows into the venue. All bikes MUST BE 112db or under.
2 Rider Teams works with just one rider of the team on the course at any one time, they are great fun, you can share a bike, or use your own bikes running the same numbers and sharing a transponder. Each team to come to signing on together as you will be sharing a transponder.
NO RACING OR RIDING IN THE PADDOCK. WHILST ON YOUR BIKE YOU MUST WEAR A HELMET AT ALL TIMES!
- Entries can be completed and paid for online. Anyone that does not have PayPal, please contact the Event Mobile on 07557 447084 for Bank Details.
- Please bring your own pen to use at Signing On.
- FOR ANY RIDERS THAT PAY & DON’T TURN UP THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ISSUED.
- Catering will be onsite.
- All litter to be taken home with you!
- All Photographers MUST sign on at the “Event Signing On” marquee before they go out onto the course.
- PLEASE NOTE – FOR ALL EVENTS IN 2022 YOU NOW HAVE TO OWN AN IOPD EVENT LICENCE. You have to produce your IOPD Licence at every event. This has to be used at all Play Days & all Competition Days. You can purchase a Day Licence for £15 on the day or a Yearly Licence for £25 on the day.
Signing On opens at 7.30am for the Youth riders. Signing On opens at 8.30am for the Adult riders.
Youth 2 Hour Solo & 2 Rider Team Event – On the line for 8.15am for Rider Briefing – 8.30am start
Adult 4 Hour Solo & 2 Rider Team Event – On the line for 11.00am for Rider Briefing – 11.15am start
Stick to the marked course – course cutting will not be tolerated, you will be going home early!
Crossed arrows means caution/slow down/attention
Blue taped areas mean WALKING PACE ONLY!!!! Please respect Edge Offroad’s Rules and Regulations!
NO OVER TAKING IN LAP SCORING – NO RACING IN LAP SCORING!
All Children must remain with a responsible adult at all times.
All dogs must remain with a responsible adult at all times AND to be kept on a lead!! Please pick up your own dogs mess!
There will be a Medic Crew, Catering and Toilets on site all weekend.
Anybody wanting to help out or marshal MUST SIGN ON WITH THE Event Organiser!! Any questions with regards to this event please contact the Event Mobile.
NOTICE – WARNING TO THE PUBLIC!!
MOTORSPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS!!
Despite the Organisers taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen.
Please comply with all instructions from the Marshals and with all notices, and remain in the Permitted Areas Only!
THEY ARE CONCERNED FOR YOUR SAFETY
Event Mobile 07557 447084
- NATIONAL ENDURANCE RD3 - Deighton Stubble, DL6 2SW
Sunday 4th September 2022
7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Please select the entry type:
By entering an event on line you must agree to,understand and accept the IOPD Risk Acknowledgement Contract and the Edge Offroad Rules and Regulations. Please note that these documents create a legally binding agreement between you and Edge Offroad in relation to your participation as a competitor in any Edge Offroad event.