Event Phone: 07557 447084
MASSIVE STUBBLE CROSS!! 6.25 MILE LOOP!! A venue that has only been used once before – watch this space for more info! DL6 2SW.
??FINAL INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ!!!!!!!??
ALL COVID-19 RULES & REGULATIONS WILL REMAIN IN PLACE FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE!
Edge Offroad is heading to Masham for a Play Day on the weekend of July 11th & 12th.
2020 Membership is still open for £40. Annual Licences can still be purchased for £20.
Catering onsite all weekend. Toilets & Medical cover all weekend. New and old riders always more than welcome!
To book in simply click “enter now” on here!
Saturday August 22nd – Play Day – Signing on from 9.00am. Track opens at 10am until 3.30pm.
Suitable for all abilities and every age group from approximately 7 years old.
Everybody’s more than welcome, members and non members!!
With the Government lifting more restraints weekly, and updating and amending the regulations in place more frequently, as this fluid situation continues to develop, it has given us the green light by our insurance and our governing body to keep moving! With all the permissions in place from the Local Authorities this should be an epic weekend.
It is important that at all times you adhere to the Government Advise and Regulations.
- If you or anyone in your party has any of the symptoms of Coronavirus – COVID19 i.e. a new and continuous cough, a sore throat or a temperature above 37.5C then please stay at home and follow the latest Government Guidelines.
- If you or anyone in your party has been in contact with anyone who has the symptoms of Coronavirus – COVID19, has tested positive or is currently awaiting the results of a Coronavirus – COVID19 test then please stay at home and follow the latest Government Guidelines.
- If you or any of your party develop any symptoms of Coronavirus while at the venue, then please return home at once and follow the latest Government Guidelines on what to do next. Please do not go to the Event Ambulance/Medical Team.
- Camping IS NOT permitted.
- Spectators are NOT permitted.
- Entries open to all Youth & Adults.
- Hard & Easy Routes.
- NO CASH ON THE DAY ENTRIES – Cash will not be accepted.
- ONLY PRE-PAID entries – all entries are to be completed and paid for online.
- Anyone that does not have PayPal, please contact the Event Mobile on 07557 447084 for Bank Details.
- Members please select the £30 option – NON MEMBERS please select the £35 option.
- In the Race Number & Licence Number boxes please put NA.
- LIMITED ENTRIES AVAILABLE!
- ONE WAY SYSTEM IN PLACE FOR PARKING – USE IT!!
- ONE WAY SYSTEM IN PLACE FOR SIGNING ON – USE IT!
- Please bring your own pen to use at Signing On. NO PENS WILL BE SUPPLIED.
- PLEASE STAY 2 METRES APART AT SIGNING ON!
- FOR ANY RIDERS THAT PAY & DON’T TURN UP THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ISSUED.
- NO REFUNDS ISSUED TO ANYONE THAT CANCELS WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THE EVENT – AS PER STANDARD REGULATIONS.
- Please form an orderly queue at all times keeping a minimum of 2 metres away from each other. Please respect other peoples space!
- At ALL TIMES on site please keep a distance of 2 metres apart, unless you are with direct family members.
- NO GROUP GATHERINGS ALLOWED!
- Please ensure that Social Distancing is observed at all times, including at the Toilets.
- There is a one way system in place for the toilets, please stick to it!
- You MUST use the hand sanitisers and wash stations that are available around the venue regularly.
- All vehicles in the car park to be parked at least 4 metres apart, on all sides, to ensure you are within the Government Guidelines Social Distancing requirements.
- You MUST NOT borrow anybody else’s Kit, Helmet, Boots, Gloves, Body Armour etc – this is NOT permitted.
- A HELMET MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHEN YOU ARE RIDING YOUR BIKE!!!!!
- The play day is only available to riders within England, as per the Governments Guidelines.
- Anybody that can not adhere to these new rules and regulations will be asked to leave the venue – NO WARNING WILL BE GIVEN.
You must adhere to all regulations with regards to washing hands and social distancing at all times.
Marshals – each Marshal must wear PPE (face masks / gloves) at all times. Travelling marshals must wear a full faced helmet and gloves at all times. Please queue and sign on at the Marshals Tent. PPE will be provided.
Catering will be onsite.
Signing On starts at 9.00am, course opens at 10am until 3.30pm
Get booked in on here now! Stick to the marked course! Crossed arrows means caution/slow down/attention. Blue taped areas mean WALKING PACE ONLY!!!! Please respect Edge Offroad’s Rules and Regulations! Please keep all possessions locked away at all times. Do not leave your bikes unattended at any point. Suitable for most ages and ALL abilities! 2020 Membership £40. 2020 Yearly Licences £20. Everybody’s MORE THAN welcome, members and non members!! There will be Catering, the Edge Medical crew and Toilets on site all weekend. The Edge Spares Shop will be on site all weekend with Edge clothing available, Kids Hoodies £20, Adult Hoodies £25. T Shirts £10, Polo T Shirts £15, Bodywarmers £25, Hooded Jacket £55, Softshell Hooded Jackets £50, Zoodies £25, all Hats and Caps £10, plus all your essentials – levers, chain, donuts, grip wire, oils, sprays, drinks bladders, USWE replacement parts, inner tubes plus loads more! All your hydration requirements will also be available from the Signing On tent all weekend with the new SiS products and BEET IT Sport nutrition range.
Anybody wanting to help out or marshal MUST SIGN ON WITH THE Event Organiser!!
NOTICE – WARNING TO THE PUBLIC!!
MOTORSPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS!!
Despite the Organisers taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen.
Please comply with all instructions from the Marshals and with all notices, and remain in the Permitted Areas Only!
THEY ARE CONCERNED FOR YOUR SAFETY
Event Mobile 07557 447084.
Any further queries regarding this event please message the event mobile.
Look forward to seeing you all this weekend ????
Thanks in Advance,
The Edge Offroad Crew
- Play Day Deighton
Saturday 22nd August 2020
9:15 am - 3:30 pm
Please select the entry type:
By entering an event on line you must agree to,understand and accept the IOPD Risk Acknowledgement Contract and the Edge Offroad Rules and Regulations. Please note that these documents create a legally binding agreement between you and Edge Offroad in relation to your participation as a competitor in any Edge Offroad event.