Event Phone: 07557 447084
A Play Day WEEKEND will take place on Saturday & Sunday, the 4th & 5th December. The venue near Northallerton, DL2 2PD, has only ever been used for one weekend before now, consisting of mainly stubble with a small, tricky stream section. If the weather turns then we will have to change venues. As always the Edge team will put on a brand new track which will be doable for all abilities.
2022 MEMBERSHIP CAN BE PURCHASED EITHER DAY AT THE REASONABLE RATE OF £50.
FINAL INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ!!!!!
It is important that at all times you adhere to the Government Advise and Regulations.
- Entries can be completed and paid for online. Anyone that does not have PayPal, please TEXT the Event Mobile on 07557 447084 for Bank Details.
- Please bring your own pen to use at Signing On.
- FOR ANY RIDERS THAT PAY & DON’T TURN UP THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ISSUED.
- No refunds will be issued to anyone within 72 hours of the event as per standard Rules & Regulations.
- Please form an orderly queue at Signing On at all times. Please respect other peoples space.
- You MUST NOT borrow anybody else’s Kit, Helmet, Boots, Gloves, Body Armour etc – this is NOT permitted.
- Anybody that can not adhere to these new rules and regulations will be asked to leave the venue.
- Each rider is allowed ONE PERSON as a next of kin – NO FAMILIES!
- We only want positivity during these difficult times – if you can’t stick to these R&R PLEASE DON’T COME!
- If you or anyone in your party has any of the symptoms of Coronavirus – COVID19 i.e. a new and continuous cough, a sore throat or a temperature above 37.5C then please stay at home and follow the latest Government Guidelines.
- If you or anyone in your party has been in contact with anyone who has the symptoms of Coronavirus – COVID19, has tested positive or is currently awaiting the results of a Coronavirus – COVID19 test then please stay at home and follow the latest Government Guidelines.
- If you or any of your party develop any symptoms of Coronavirus while at the venue, then please return home at once and follow the latest Government Guidelines on what to do next. Please do not go to the Event Ambulance/Medical Team.
- PLEASE NOTE – FOR ALL EVENTS IN 2021 YOU NOW HAVE TO OWN AN IOPD EVENT LICENCE. You have to produce your IOPD Licence at every event. This can be used at all Play Days & all Competition Days. You can purchase a Day Licence for £10 or a Yearly Licence for £20.
- 2022 Membership can now be completed for £30.
You must adhere to all regulations with regards to washing hands and social distancing at all times.
Marshals must wear PPE (face masks / gloves) at all times. Travelling marshals must wear a full faced helmet and gloves at all times. Please queue and sign on.
Catering will be available onsite.
Saturday Signing On starts at 08.30am, course opens at 10am until 3.00pm
All litter to be taken home with you! WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE YOUR LITTER AWAY!
All Marshals and Photographers MUST sign on at the “Event Signing On” marquee before they go out onto the course.
NOTICE WARNING TO THE PUBLIC
MOTORSPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS
Despite the Organisers taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen.
Please comply with all instructions from the Marshals and pay attention to the SIGNS/NOTICES, and remain in the Permitted Areas Only!!!!
THEY ARE CONCERNED FOR YOUR SAFETY
We hope you all have an enjoyable weekend with Edge Offroad!
Event Mobile 07557 447084
- Play Day - ERYHOLME, NORTHALLERTON
Saturday 4th December 2021
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Please select the entry type:
By entering an event on line you must agree to,understand and accept the IOPD Risk Acknowledgement Contract and the Edge Offroad Rules and Regulations. Please note that these documents create a legally binding agreement between you and Edge Offroad in relation to your participation as a competitor in any Edge Offroad event.