Event Phone: 07557 447084
PLEASE NOTE – FOR ALL EVENTS IN 2022 YOU HAVE TO OWN AN IOPD EVENT LICENCE. You have to produce your IOPD Licence at every event. This can be used at all Play Days & all Competition Days. You can purchase a Day Licence for £15 or a Yearly Licence for £25.
This Play Day will take place at the ever versatile venue of Spaunton Quarry, YO62 6NF. As always we will put the maximum amount of effort in to make sure all our riders are happy and able to complete the lap.
FINAL INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ!!!!!
It is important that at all times you adhere to the Government Advise and Regulations.
- Camping is permitted. You must take your own litter home with you.
- You must make sure all your kit & bike are clean before arriving, and bring a jet wash and wash all kit/bike before leaving the venue.
- Entries are to be completed and paid for online. Anyone that does not have PayPal, please contact the Event Mobile on 07557 447084 for Bank Details.
- In the Race Number & Licence Number boxes please put NA.
- Please bring your own pen to use at Signing On – NO PENS WILL BE SUPPLIED.
- FOR ANY RIDERS THAT PAY & DON’T TURN UP THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ISSUED. No refunds issued within 72 hours of the event either.
- Please form an orderly queue at Signing On at all times. Please respect other peoples space.
- You MUST use the hand sanitisers/hand wash stations that are available around the venue regularly.
- All vehicles in the car park to be parked at least 2 metres apart, on all sides, to ensure you are within the Government Guidelines Social Distancing requirements.
- You MUST NOT borrow anybody else’s Kit, Helmet, Boots, Gloves, Body Armour etc – this is NOT permitted.
- The play day is only available to riders within England, as per the Governments Guidelines.
- Anybody that can not adhere to these new rules and regulations will be asked to leave the venue – NO WARNING WILL BE GIVEN.
- If you or anyone in your party has any of the symptoms of Coronavirus – COVID19 i.e. a new and continuous cough, a sore throat or a temperature above 37.8C then please stay at home and follow the latest Government Guidelines.
- If you or anyone in your party has been in contact with anyone who has the symptoms of Coronavirus – COVID19, has tested positive or is currently awaiting the results of a Coronavirus – COVID19 test then please stay at home and follow the latest Government Guidelines.
- If you or any of your party develop any symptoms of Coronavirus while at the venue, then please return home at once and follow the latest Government Guidelines on what to do next. Please do not go to the Event Ambulance/Medical Team.
- You must adhere to all regulations with regards to washing hands and social distancing at all times.
- Each Marshal can wear PPE (face masks / gloves).
- Travelling marshals must wear a full faced helmet and gloves at all times. Please queue and sign on at the Marshals Point.
- Catering will be onsite.
- Signing On starts at 8.30am, course opens at 10am until 3.00pm.
- All litter to be taken home with you! WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE YOUR LITTER AWAY.
- All Photographers MUST sign on at the “Event Signing On” marquee before they go out onto the course.
NOTICE WARNING TO THE PUBLIC
MOTORSPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS
Despite the Organisers taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen.
Please comply with all instructions from the Marshals and pay attention to the SIGNS/NOTICES, and remain in the Permitted Areas Only!!!!
THEY ARE CONCERNED FOR YOUR SAFETY
We hope you all have an enjoyable weekend with Edge Offroad! Thank you.
Event Mobile 07557 447084
- Play Day - Spaunton Quarry
Saturday 5th February 2022
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Please select the entry type:
By entering an event on line you must agree to,understand and accept the IOPD Risk Acknowledgement Contract and the Edge Offroad Rules and Regulations. Please note that these documents create a legally binding agreement between you and Edge Offroad in relation to your participation as a competitor in any Edge Offroad event.