Event Phone: 07557 447084
ONLINE ENTRIES CLOSE ON THURSDAY 19th OCTOBER AT 7AM.
The 2nd Winter Cross Country event will take place on Sunday 22nd October at a venue that will be announced soon. Another fun, fully marked track with be on the cards! Possible for most abilities to take part, from 7 years olds up to fully grown adults! There will be a Youth event and 1 Adult event. Everyone is more than welcome.
Day entries carry a £10 surcharge.
2023 IOPD LICENCES CAN BE PURCHASED ON THE DAY – YOU DO NOT NEED TO APPLY ANYWHERE ELSE – JUST PUT “2023” IN THE LICENCE BOX ON YOUR ENTRY FORM.
If you have a 2023 IOPD Licence already, you MUST show it at signing on, or you will need to purchase a day licence. PHOTOS OF YOUR LICENCE ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
FINAL INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ!!!!!
- £20 DEPOSIT FOR TRANSPONDER – REFUNDABLE ON RETURN OF TRANSPONDER.
- NO RACING IN THE PADDOCK! WHEN ON YOUR BIKE YOU MUST WEAR YOUR HELMET AT ALL TIMES!
- Entries are to be completed and paid for online. Anyone that does not have PayPal, please contact the Event Mobile on 07557 447084 for Bank Details.
- FOR ANY RIDERS THAT PAY & DON’T TURN UP THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ISSUED.
- NO REFUND WITHIN 78 HOURS OF AN EVENT AS PER STANDARD R&R’s.
- Catering will be onsite.
- All litter to be taken home with you!
- All children to remain with an adult at all times.
- No generators to be on before 7am and turned off by 10pm.
- No loud music after 8pm.
- All Photographers MUST sign on at the “Event Signing On” marquee before they go out onto the course.
- 2023 Membership can still be purchased on the day.
Youth – On the line for 8.50am for Rider Briefing – 09.00am start – 1.5hr duration
Adult Event – On the line for 11.00am for Rider Briefing – 11.15am start – 2hr duration
Stick to the marked course – course cutting will not be tolerated, you will be going home early! Sticking to the marked course is FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!!!!
Crossed arrows = caution/slow down/attention
Blue taped areas mean WALKING PACE ONLY!!!! Please respect Edge Offroad’s Rules and Regulations!
NO OVER TAKING IN LAP SCORING – NO RACING IN LAP SCORING!
There will be the Edge Medical Team and Toilets on site all weekend.
NOTICE WARNING TO THE PUBLIC
MOTORSPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS
Despite the Organisers taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen.
Please comply with all instructions from the Marshals and notices, and remain in the Permitted Areas Only.
THEY ARE CONCERNED FOR YOUR SAFETY!
Event Mobile 07557 447084.
WINTER CROSS COUNTRY 2 - VENUE TBA
Sunday 22nd October 2023
8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Please select the entry type:
By entering an event on line you must agree to,understand and accept the IOPD Risk Acknowledgement Contract and the Edge Offroad Rules and Regulations. Please note that these documents create a legally binding agreement between you and Edge Offroad in relation to your participation as a competitor in any Edge Offroad event.