Event Phone: 07557 447084
THE EVENTS DUE TO TAKE PLACE THIS WEEKEND ARE CANCELLED DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF RAIN THAT HAS YET AGAIN RUINED OUR FUN! WE WON’T RUN A SUBSTANDARD EVENT AT ANYTIME OF YEAR, SAFETY IS OUR MAIN PRIORITY, AND IN THIS INSTANCE WE NEED TO MAKE SURE THE PARKING IS SAFE FOR EVERYONE.
PLANS ARE TAKING PLACE TO TRY AND PUT ANOTHER DATE ON BEFORE XMAS AS A PLAY DAY WEEKEND. PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON THE WEBSITE & APP FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
The 2nd Winter event rolls into Eryholme, near Northallerton, DL2 2PD, on the weekend of 26th & 27th November, weather permitting. Another fun track with it being stubble, ideal for this time of the year! It’s not a massive venue, but it will have an added woodland section in this year. This will be a fully marked out track, and possible for most abilities to take part, from 7 years olds up to fully grown adults! There will be a Youth event and 1 Adult event. The lap time will be approximately 10-12 minutes depending on ability. Everyone more than welcome – Members and Non Members, New and Old faces!
The entry fee is £35 for Youth Members, £50 for Adult Members, £45 for Youth Non Members & £60 for Adult Non Members until Thursday morning, and then it will increase by £5 each.
On the day (day entries) still carries a surcharge of £5.
FINAL INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ!!!!!
- £20 DEPOSIT FOR TRANSPONDER – REFUNDABLE ON RETURN OF TRANSPONDER. NO BANK CARDS ACCEPTED AS DEPOSIT.
- NO RACING IN THE PADDOCK! WHEN ON YOUR BIKE YOU MUST WEAR YOUR HELMET AT ALL TIMES!
- Entries are to be completed and paid for online. Anyone that does not have PayPal, please contact the Event Mobile on 07557 447084 for Bank Details.
- FOR ANY RIDERS THAT PAY & DON’T TURN UP THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ISSUED.
- NO REFUND WITHIN 78 HOURS OF AN EVENT AS PER STANDARD R&R’s.
- If you or anyone in your party has any of the symptoms of Coronavirus – COVID19 i.e. a new and continuous cough, a sore throat or a temperature above 37.8C then please stay at home and follow the latest Government Guidelines.
- If you or anyone in your party has been in contact with anyone who has the symptoms of Coronavirus – COVID19, has tested positive or is currently awaiting the results of a Coronavirus – COVID19 test then please stay at home and follow the latest Government Guidelines.
- If you or any of your party develop any symptoms of Coronavirus while at the venue, then please return home at once and follow the latest Government Guidelines on what to do next. Please do not go to the Event Ambulance/Medical Team.
- You must adhere to all regulations with regards to washing hands and social distancing at all times.
- Catering will be onsite.
- All litter to be taken home with you!
- All Photographers MUST sign on at the “Event Signing On” marquee before they go out onto the course.
- 2023 Membership can still be purchased on the day.
Youth – On the line for 8.45am for Rider Briefing – 09.00am start – 1.5Hr duration
Adult Event – On the line for 10.45am for Rider Briefing – 11.00am start – 2Hr duration
Stick to the marked course – course cutting will not be tolerated, you will be going home early! Sticking to the marked course is FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!!!!
Crossed arrows = caution/slow down/attention
Blue taped areas mean WALKING PACE ONLY!!!! Please respect Edge Offroad’s Rules and Regulations!
NO OVER TAKING IN LAP SCORING – NO RACING IN LAP SCORING!
There will be Paramedics, Medics and Toilets on site throughout the weekend.
NOTICE WARNING TO THE PUBLIC
MOTORSPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS
Despite the Organisers taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen.
Please comply with all instructions from the Marshals and notices, and remain in the Permitted Areas Only.
THEY ARE CONCERNED FOR YOUR SAFETY!
Event Mobile 07557 447084.
- WINTER XC 2 - ERYHOLME, NORTHALLERTON
Sunday 27th November 2022
8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Please select the entry type:
By entering an event on line you must agree to,understand and accept the IOPD Risk Acknowledgement Contract and the Edge Offroad Rules and Regulations. Please note that these documents create a legally binding agreement between you and Edge Offroad in relation to your participation as a competitor in any Edge Offroad event.