Membership set for 2021!
So the Membership prices have been set for the new season ahead, let’s take a look at what’s on offer!
- 2021 Membership is now set at £40. For anyone that purchased a 2020 Competition Licence – THIS IS VALID FOR THE 2021 SEASON, PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE ANOTHER ONE!
- IOPD Licences must be produced at ALL EDGE EVENTS WITHOUT FAIL!
- The biggest benefit in the Membership pack is all Members will save £10 at EVERY Play Day, Adult Members will save £10 at EVERY competition and Kids will save £5 at EVERY competition!
- In the Licence box please put either 2021 or your IOPD Licence Number from 2020. You must show your Licence on all race days!
Have a quick look at the plans for 2021 so you know your money is being well spent (Covid dependant):-
- 21 Races, 20 Play Days = £410 saving for Adults for £40!! (Covid dependant).
- NEW FOR 2021 – EDGE ELITE SERIES – This will consist of 2 races from the National Cross Country Championship (NCCC), National Endurance Series (NES), National Extreme Series (NXS) and the National Sprint Series (NSS). The idea is to crown a champion in each class for the overall best all rounder!
- The National Cross Country Championship (NCCC) will consist of 10 Rounds (Covid dependant & weather dependant) – 2 rounds to be dropped; this is to help save money/if you have a DNF/mechanical/a holiday booked/family plans etc – we are well aware everyone generally has a life outside of bikes! THE HOPEFUL PLAN IS TO USE A DIFFERENT VENUE FOR EACH NCCC RACE!
- The National Endurance Series, consisting of 3 x 2 hour Cross Country style events for the Youths & 3 x 4 hour Cross Country style events for the Adults – Solo’s only at present (we may be able to re-introduce teams if the Covid situation improves.)
- The National Extreme Championship – there will be 5 of these (Covid dependant), some will have different format’s!
- The National Sprint Series consisting of 4 Sprint events – these will coincide with either a Long Edge weekend or a NCCC weekend.
- To finish off there will also be plenty of Play Days throughout the year!
Membership also enables you to register your own personal rider number for the year. (Rider Numbers are allocated on a first come, first served basis.) You are then eligible to score Championship points in the 2021 NCCC AND you will receive a NEW 2021 Edge Offroad Gift Pack – in the Gift Pack will also be your own Pre Printed Race Numbers which will be colour co-ordinated to the class that you choose when you do your Membership. What more could you ask for?
If you want to be moving forward with the newest Enduro Events Company on the market, then get sorting your 2021 Membership! It truly is a bargain! Get yours secured!
NB – All boxes HAVE TO BE FILLED IN to proceed with your application – If you aren’t sure what to put in the license box, and you are paying for a new license, then just put “2021”, if you need the ACU code, then just put “Code Required”. ACU codes are available once Membership has been completed and paid for.PLEASE NOTE – WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT IOPD LICENCES IN 2021 AND MOVING FORWARD. An IOPD licence is also required at Play Days, as well as races.
In the Rider Number box PLEASE give a few different options re your personal race number!
All information received will not be released to any third party. This is securely kept for the IOPD, Edge Offroad and Medical purposes only.
Sign up now!