Membership is set for 2022!
So plans are in place for the new 2022 season, let’s take a look at what’s on offer!
- 2022 Membership is set at the rate of £50.
- The biggest benefit in the Membership pack is ALL Youth & Adult Members will save £10 on every event day!
- In the Licence box please put “2022”.
- At least 20 Races & 17 Play Days = at least a £370 saving for all members, all for £50!
- The National Cross Country Championship (NCCC) will consist of 8 rounds (weather dependant); THE PLAN IS TO USE A DIFFERENT VENUE FOR EACH NCCC RACE. One round to drop.
- The National Endurance Series, consisting of 3 Cross Country style events for the Youths & Adults. Solo & 2 Rider Team. A NEW/DIFFERENT FORMAT WILL BE USED FOR 2 OF THESE EVENTS.
- The National Extreme Series – there will hopefully be 5 of these, some will have different format’s.
- The National Sprint Series consisting of 4 Sprint events – 1 Sprint weekend, and then the other 2 will take place on a Saturday before another event.
- 3 Winter events.
- To finish off there will be plenty of Play Days throughout the year.
- Membership also enables you to register your own personal rider number for the year. (Rider Numbers are allocated on a first come, first served basis.)
- You are then eligible to score Championship points in the 2022 NCCC.
- You will receive a NEW 2022 Edge Offroad Gift Pack.
- In the Gift Pack will also be your own Pre Printed Race Numbers which will be colour co-ordinated to the class that you have chosen.
It truly is a bargain! Get yours secured!
NB – All boxes HAVE TO BE FILLED IN to proceed with your application – PLEASE NOTE – WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT IOPD LICENCES. These can be purchased at any Edge event. An IOPD licence is also required for ALL Play Days.
In the Rider Number box – PLEASE put a few different options for your personal race number!
All information received will not be released to any third parties. This is securely kept for the IOPD, ACU, Edge Offroad and Medical purposes only.
Sign up now!